. 18


« Even when the sky comes fallin
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire babe
Even when it's do or die
We can do it baby simple and plain
This love is a sure thing »



«When you're ready, just say you're ready

When all the baggage just ain't as heavy
And the parties over, just don't forget me
We'll change the pace and just go slow
Won't ever have to worry,
You won't ever have to hide
If you seen all my mistakes
So look me in my eyes

Cause if you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you

I've loved and I've lost»




«Tu não amas alguém por causa da aparência, ou do vestuário, ou ainda do bom carro, mas sim por causa da música que esse alguém canta que só tu consegues ouvir.» (Oscar Wilde)

E tu, sabes o que é amar?

(resto de) Boa semana *

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

"A minha casa é o teu coração"

O lado mais triste do amor é não sentir nada

O amor é fodido