I choose you

I had a past but, for you, I deleted it. Because you are my new begining. You are my chance to be better, love better, build something from the start with someone. I choose you.  I let you be my future. And left my past life behind. I never did this with anyone.
This is a love proof. You better grab me tight and don't let me without a future.



Someone told me we all have a million possibilities of our life and it's what we choose that make our desteny. Every single day i choose to be part of this love. It's you that I choose every morning. It's you who I think when I'm abot to sleep. You are in everything I do. You make the other half of me that was left.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

"A minha casa é o teu coração"

O lado mais triste do amor é não sentir nada

O amor é fodido