15 Things Women Should Never Apologize For Wanting
1. To wear a swimsuit that YOU love, regardless of whether you're apple-shaped, pear-shaped, or some form of quadrilateral.
2. A core group of friends to turn to even if they live a few miles away.
3. Something to be passionate about, like singing or animals or helping other humans.
4. To actually want to frolic in a field of flowers, at least once.
5. To want exactly as much as sex as we want — even if that's none at all.
6. A companion (or two) in the shape of another human or furry creature.
7. The ability to be girly or ultra tomboy and still be taken seriously as a person.
8. To wear that outfit you spend a third of your paycheck putting together.
9. A kick-ass semester in school (or month at work).
10. Dry-shampoo on demand and nail polish that doesn't smudge.
11. The ability to find the perfect dress for that one occasion.
12. A free pass to brag on Facebook without being judged.
13. A space — anywhere — where you can just disconnect from the world.
14. One night a month (at least) of dancing until the sun comes up.
15. A truly excellent Insta.